Fa La La, La-Giveaway!
It’s that time of year again… when balsam and pine perfume the air, when Christmas carols delight the ears, and little twinkle lights dance against the night sky in our neighborhoods. It’s a time of peace. And rest. And the joy that only the birthday of the King could bring to earth. It’s a season we love to celebrate, and the memories we’ve made through the years keep us warm as the temperature (and the snow) falls outside.
At this special time of year, I joined up with some of my best author friends for our annual Christmas Fiction Giveaway! It’s a time for us to connect and share, to look back and remember Christmas memories from long ago. From today through Christmas Eve, visit with us as we share our favorite Christmas memories — whether it’s a Christmas morning from childhood, a family tradition, or a Christmas hymn that really touches our hearts — and you can enter to win an amazing prize pack valued at more than $100!
- From Beth Vogt: A copy of Somebody Like You or A November Bride (winner’s choice); a $5 Starbucks card
- From Cara Putman: A copy of Where Treetops Glisten; B&B Works lotion
- From Courtney Walsh: A copy of Paper Hearts; Christmas artwork
- From Katherine Reay: A copy of Lizzy & Jane or Dear Mr. Knightley (winner’s choice); a Lizzy & Jane tumbler
- From Katie Ganshert: A copy of A Broken Kind of Beautiful; an audio copy of An October Bride
- From me: A copy of The Butterfly and the Violin or A Sparrow in Terezin (winner’s choice); a $5 Starbucks card
- From Melissa Tagg: A copy of Here to Stay; and It’s a Wonderful Life DVD
- From Sarah Ladd: A copy of A Lady at Willowgrove Hall; a Pride and Prejudice DVD
As you’re reading this, we pray you find yourself surrounded by warmth and peace today, and all through the Christmas season. Please visit our Giveaway Page (at hostess Cara Putman’s blog) & enter the giveaway below.
With Joy & fiction,